OS Licensing

You may need a licence to use OS data. Choose the licence that’s right for you

What licence do I need?

When using Ordnance Survey (OS) data in any way, you may require a licence or contract that sets out the relevant terms and helps protect you from liability. To help you get started, we’ve outlined the common uses of OS data so you can easily find the licence you need.

I want to

Licensing guidance

Read our licensing guidance page for further support, helpful licensing terms, and licensing questions and answers

Need some more help?

If you have a specific licensing query, get in touch today